How to use AFTERPAY
Shop now, enjoy now , pay over time
Are you short on cash but want to purchase before that jacket is sold out? Don’t want your husband knowing how much you spent on that top? Or is it off pay week and you need that dress for the weekend? …. Then Afterpay is for you
How does it all work?
- Afterpay offers simple instalment plans for online shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four equal instalments, due every fortnight.
- Simply add items to your cart, go to checkout and select Afterpay as your payment method. First-time customers provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
- After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you by Orb. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
- Enjoy your purchase
How do I use Afterpay?
The finer details
Who can use afterpay?
Afterpay is available to people who:
- Live in Australia.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract.
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number.
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
Afterpay do not require you to fill out a credit application form.
Is Afterpay Safe and secure?
- Afterpay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified compliant Service Provider organisation. PCI DSS is a comprehensive set of requirements created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to enhance cardholder data security and to ensure the safe handling and storage of sensitive customer credit card information and data.
- This is the highest level of security in the payment industry.
Is there a cost for using afterpay?
- Afterpay is a free service for shoppers – there are no upfront fees charged or any interest incurred.
- The only fees that may be incurred by consumers are late fees if your scheduled payments are unsuccessfully processed and, after being notified, you do not log in to your Afterpay account to make your payment via a different method.
For full terms and conditions please click here